New User: needs help with Interface

Hi folks. Just started learning Mocha Pro, and I accidentally moved the layer control panel off the interface, then started really screwing the interface up trying to find it and move it back. How can I restore the layout to factory setting?
(I suppose once I’m more familiar with the product, I may wish to tailor the interface, but in order to learn, I need the default layout, and pressing the Default doesn’t do anything.)
Any assistance will be welcome.
Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike,
Go to View>default or cycle through the views until you have reset it.
Then hit “lock layout”
If it is unrecoverable, you may have to delete your preferences file. But those options should work.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi Mike,

Go to View>default or cycle through the views until you have reset it.

Then hit “lock layout”

If it is unrecoverable, you may have to delete your preferences file. But those options should work.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi folks. Just started learning Mocha Pro, and I accidentally moved the layer control panel off the interface, then started really screwing the interface up trying to find it and move it back. How can I restore the layout to factory setting?

(I suppose once I’m more familiar with the product, I may wish to tailor the interface, but in order to learn, I need the default layout, and pressing the Default doesn’t do anything.)

Any assistance will be welcome.

Cheers, Mike

Thanks so much, MP.

Thanks so much, MP.