Newb - can Mocha load AVI files...?

Now, lets take a look at the material of these cheap coach purses (http://www.cheapcoachhandbagspursesoutlet.net/). Coach only uses the best leather on the market. coach purses (http://www.est1941coach.com/) knows that when you use a cheap material you get a cheap coach outlet store (http://www.coach-outlet-store-online.org/) that will not last. Take a look and fill the leather of these coach factory outlet (http://www.coachfactory-outlet.org/) and feel a cheaper bag.

I have a trial ver of Mocha for AE.
When I go to import an AVI file it complains “Failed to open the movie file: check that the file is readable”
Mocha can handle AVIs right?
How can I get around this?
The file plays OK in windows media player and AE…

I have a trial ver of Mocha for AE.

When I go to import an AVI file it complains “Failed to open the movie file: check that the file is readable”

Mocha can handle AVIs right?
How can I get around this?

The file plays OK in windows media player and AE…

Mocha for AE 2.1.0 Learning ed

thanks, thats working now.

however, the whole reason for downloading Mocha in the first place was to try out the image stabilization.
After following the tutorial and stabilizing an example clip, I find out that the trial version only lets me export 10 frames to AE.

This means I have absolutely no idea of what kind of job Mocha has done. :s

any ideas?

thanks, thats working now.
however, the whole reason for downloading Mocha in the first place was to try out the image stabilization.
After following the tutorial and stabilizing an example clip, I find out that the trial version only lets me export 10 frames to AE.
This means I have absolutely no idea of what kind of job Mocha has done. :s
any ideas?

thanks, - but when I start up I get these options

• buy license
  • enter license
  • view manual
  • start

how do I request a trial?
I think Mocha will do the job for me but I need to be 100% sure that it can handle this stabilize thing before I go ahead and purchase…

thanks, - but when I start up I get these options

• buy license
  • enter license
  • view manual
  • start
    how do I request a trial?
    I think Mocha will do the job for me but I need to be 100% sure that it can handle this stabilize thing before I go ahead and purchase…

You’re running in LE mode. If you press the “Request Trial” button displayed when the software starts up, you will get a 30-day unrestricted trial.

You’re running in LE mode. If you press the “Request Trial” button displayed when the software starts up, you will get a 30-day unrestricted trial.

Sorry, I was a bit confused there. In your first post you mentioned mocha for AE, but then you were talking about stabilise so I thought you must be using full mocha.

mocha for After Effects doesn’t have a 30-day trial option. You could get a trial by installing full mocha instead. The After-Effects-related features are basically the same although the UI is a bit different, and there is a stabilise module giving more control of the stabilisation effect when you export the data to AE.

Alternatively, mail sales at imagineersystems.com and ask them to cut you a demo licence for mocha for After Effects. Be sure to specify whether you’re on Mac or Windows.

J-P

Sorry, I was a bit confused there. In your first post you mentioned mocha for AE, but then you were talking about stabilise so I thought you must be using full mocha.
mocha for After Effects doesn’t have a 30-day trial option. You could get a trial by installing full mocha instead. The After-Effects-related features are basically the same although the UI is a bit different, and there is a stabilise module giving more control of the stabilisation effect when you export the data to AE.
Alternatively, mail sales at imagineersystems.com and ask them to cut you a demo licence for mocha for After Effects. Be sure to specify whether you’re on Mac or Windows.
J-P

It depends on the codec of the movie and whether or not you can play it in the Quicktime player.

In general mocha uses the Quicktime API to read all movie files, so technically if Quicktime can play it, mocha should be able to import it.

It depends on the codec of the movie and whether or not you can play it in the Quicktime player.
In general mocha uses the Quicktime API to read all movie files, so technically if Quicktime can play it, mocha should be able to import it.