No Composition Window in Title Studio - Hitfilm Pro 14

Hey I’m new here in this Forum.
I use Hitfilm Pro 14 on Mac OSX 10.15.4 (Catalina), I want to make some nice text effects and choose Title Studio, after some Tutorials, i wan’t to get started. But after i create a new layer, I can just acces the FX-Browser and customize some pre-created Effects but when I click on “advanced Mode” the “Composition”-Windows is empty… absolutly empty just gray. There is no letterbox, no grid, no frame just a window that looks like, it’s not loaded. So I can’t create Text Effects by my own. Do anyone of you know whats the matter and how i can solve this problem? Because this Text feature was the main reason to buy Hitfilm Pro. I would be very happy if anyone can help me fix this Bug… Or probably I just misst setting a option? I can also not show a Background like my Video. So I think is a major Bug…

Best Regards
Niklas

Unfortunately there is an incompatibility with Catalina (macOS 10.15) at the moment. On Catalina the Title Studio comp window is empty in some host applications including HitFilm - as you are seeing. We are researching a fix but don’t have a time estimate at this point.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your supply! I hope the fix will come soon. It’s a pretty amazing feature! Regrettably Catalina has so many of this bugs and un-compatibilities with non-apple Software :frowning:

Title Studio now fully supports macOS 10.15 Catalina in the recently released Continuum 2020.5 v13.5.0 or higher.