No option to import .mov

Hello, when trying to import a .mov clip to Mocha, there is simply no option to import .mov files. Under the category Images and Movies, the only available formats to be imported are various picture formats, and no .mov, .AVI, etc. Also if I try to use the category all files and try to load it, and anything for that matter. I simply get a “failed to load file: .” message.
pic of my situation below.

Can you try running mocha in admin mode? It’s possible a process may be being blocked from running that controls the media handling.

Do you have QuickTime installed?

Can you try running mocha in admin mode? It’s possible a process may be being blocked from running that controls the media handling.

Actually, scratch that question, you’re running CS5 so it has to be the 64-bit version.

I will investigate further with the dev team and get back to you. In the meantime you may have to convert your shot to an image sequence.

When you run mocha can you see a process in your task manager called “mediaio”?

When you run mocha can you see a process in your task manager called “mediaio”?

While it’s not common, we’ve seen this happen before on some windows systems and it’s still unclear as to why those particular systems are causing a problem. The mediaio server process is what handles clip formats such as QuickTime files and AVI so if it’s not running, this may be the problem.
Are you running the 32-bit or 64 bit version?

While it’s not common, we’ve seen this happen before on some windows systems and it’s still unclear as to why those particular systems are causing a problem. The mediaio server process is what handles clip formats such as QuickTime files and AVI so if it’s not running, this may be the problem.

Are you running the 32-bit or 64 bit version?

Actually, scratch that question, you’re running CS5 so it has to be the 64-bit version.
I will investigate further with the dev team and get back to you. In the meantime you may have to convert your shot to an image sequence.

Unfortunately, that didn’t work either.

Hello, when trying to import a .mov clip to Mocha, there is simply no option to import .mov files. Under the category Images and Movies, the only available formats to be imported are various picture formats, and no .mov, .AVI, etc. Also if I try to use the category all files and try to load it, and anything for that matter. I simply get a “failed to load file: .” message.

pic of my situation below.

Yes I do, and I have reinstalled it twice, yet it doesn’t fix the issue.

Yes I do, and I have reinstalled it twice, yet it doesn’t fix the issue.

Unfortunately, that didn’t work either.

No, mediao doesn’t show up. Is this the issue?

No, mediao doesn’t show up. Is this the issue?