No Response for my request

Hello,

last week I wanted to upgrade my Mocha Version because I had a job that could have made use of the PowerMesh tracking. It’s one week now that I wrote to the offcial “BorisFX” website, because a message appeared that said: " Not seeing your serial? Contact us.
No response so far.

On wednesday I wrote the same to support@imagineersystems.com.
No response so far.

I am a happy many years customer of Imagineer systems and always got quick help and supoort from Imagineer Systems.

Meanwhile the job is done and I had to use standard techniques and a lot of manual tweaking.
So is there a way to get someone offer me my upgrade options?

Thanks!

Peter

@infoperix-media-gmbh Hi, I’ve been using the little pop-up chat little blue circle thing bottom right in the main sites window to buy my Boris stuff, maybe they can help.

Hi Peter, i’ll find out what is going on. Your case has definitely been looked at so i’m confused by the follow up. Did someone call you?

It looks like Martin responded but if you need someone right away (and it is not a weekend), you can call us anytime during business hours.

1-888-77-BORIS

Outside the US, please call 617-451-9900.

9am – 6pm EST (Mon.-Fri.)

Hello Martin,

thanks for your help. I send you the infos I have.

Thanks!

Peter

Hello Mary,

yes, Martin contacted me.
Thanks for your help!

Also thanks to gid.joiner for the idea.

Peter

Glad to help! And I think that old email address at imagineer is defunct now. At the very least it is obsolete.