Noob here. Probably an easy problem to fix

Hey guys (and gals),

I just won a free license for Mocha 2.0 and Shape (AE). I have carefully tracked 5 layers in Mocha that I was hoping to export into AE to roto out a torch runner for an Olympics piece I am working on. It looks great in Mocha, but when I copy the shape data into AE the shapes themselves translate but do not move or scale accordingly, they all just sit there in the center of the comp. I don’t know very much about the software yet but I have been using the ol’ Ben Heusner tutorial. I feel like I am just missing one little step. Any clues as to whats going on would be HIGHLY appreciated.

Thanks in Advance! :slight_smile:

Hey guys (and gals),
I just won a free license for Mocha 2.0 and Shape (AE). I have carefully tracked 5 layers in Mocha that I was hoping to export into AE to roto out a torch runner for an Olympics piece I am working on. It looks great in Mocha, but when I copy the shape data into AE the shapes themselves translate but do not move or scale accordingly, they all just sit there in the center of the comp. I don’t know very much about the software yet but I have been using the ol’ Ben Heusner tutorial. I feel like I am just missing one little step. Any clues as to whats going on would be HIGHLY appreciated.
Thanks in Advance! :slight_smile:

One thing to note - the AE composition and layer that you paste to should match the mocha project settings.

Other than that, we might need more information to help out.

Best,
Ross

Ross Shain
Imagineer Systems

One thing to note - the AE composition and layer that you paste to should match the mocha project settings.
Other than that, we might need more information to help out.
Best,
Ross
Ross Shain
Imagineer Systems