Noob Question - Recommended Workflow/Codec working in MochaAE?

I had the same error with quicktime animation codec. My workaround was to use JPG sequence (or png) or setting the proxy to half.

BR!
Nik

waduk
Can you try reducing your texture RAM in preferences?

waduk

Can you try reducing your texture RAM in preferences?

I had the same error with quicktime animation codec. My workaround was to use JPG sequence (or png) or setting the proxy to half.
BR!
Nik

I’m currently working in 1920x1080 resolution…
And i keep getting this error:
“An error has occured whilst rendering: Failed to texture image”
Image: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1622/20100317172150.th.jpg (ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs)
Mocha AE still working (not crash),…but it’s very annoying…
Another question :

1. File cache : What their use ? I keep getting “Failed to texture image” error regardless i turn it on/off.
  2. A thread with similar problem recomended to use standard codec (animation or motion-jpeg). Which motion Jpeg i should use ? Motion A or Motion B?
  3. Why some quicktime codec is not supported ? In my case, i use bitjazz sheer video codec. And i cannot import that :frowning: .
  4. From what i read/watch tutorial, the composition size is must exactly the same. Is this mean i cannot use some kind of proxy files in mocha? (let’s just say a 720x576 files in mocha, and 1920x1080 files in After Effect.
    Thank you…and i’m sorry if this question is already being asked in another thread.
    And i’m sorry for my english…

I’m currently working in 1920x1080 resolution…
And i keep getting this error:
“An error has occured whilst rendering: Failed to texture image”
Image: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1622/20100317172150.th.jpg (ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs)

Mocha AE still working (not crash),…but it’s very annoying…

Another question :

1. File cache : What their use ? I keep getting “Failed to texture image” error regardless i turn it on/off.
  2. A thread with similar problem recomended to use standard codec (animation or motion-jpeg). Which motion Jpeg i should use ? Motion A or Motion B?
  3. Why some quicktime codec is not supported ? In my case, i use bitjazz sheer video codec. And i cannot import that :frowning: .
  4. From what i read/watch tutorial, the composition size is must exactly the same. Is this mean i cannot use some kind of proxy files in mocha? (let’s just say a 720x576 files in mocha, and 1920x1080 files in After Effect.

Thank you…and i’m sorry if this question is already being asked in another thread.
And i’m sorry for my english…

i think i found workaround. I set proxy to half/quarter and the error gone, and i can save project again, then i switch proxy back to none.

i think i found workaround. I set proxy to half/quarter and the error gone, and i can save project again, then i switch proxy back to none.