Not tracking footage

I’ve used mocha a zillion times. So I’m pretty familiar with the workflow.
But this morning, I’m running into a problem. I have a few layers I’ve tracked just fine. They are visible, but I have the gear is turned off and the layers are locked.
But now I go to draw a new layer, and it won’t track. It just sits there as the footage plays by. It’s a new layer with one x-spline shape. The eyeball is on, the gear is on, and the lock is off. Why isn’t it tracking the footage?

Can you send us a screenshot? There’s probably something going on like a layer above the layer you are trying to track and it is holding the tracking data out of that shape or your track isn’t linked to your layer.
Without seeing what is going on or a more detailed description, it is hard to diagnose.
Cheers,
Mary

Can you send us a screenshot? There’s probably something going on like a layer above the layer you are trying to track and it is holding the tracking data out of that shape or your track isn’t linked to your layer.

Without seeing what is going on or a more detailed description, it is hard to diagnose.

Cheers,
Mary

I’ve used mocha a zillion times. So I’m pretty familiar with the workflow.

But this morning, I’m running into a problem. I have a few layers I’ve tracked just fine. They are visible, but I have the gear is turned off and the layers are locked.

But now I go to draw a new layer, and it won’t track. It just sits there as the footage plays by. It’s a new layer with one x-spline shape. The eyeball is on, the gear is on, and the lock is off. Why isn’t it tracking the footage?