Opening 1.1.1 beta files in soho edition

—Quote (Originally by koraxx)—
hey guys, i have a bunch of files i made in the beta, and now we have 3 real floating licenses. when i try to open the old files in the full version it tells me I cannot. i tried opening the old files in a text editor, and unlike the new ones, they aren’t in plain text but a jumble of random characters (you probably know this already).

i need to re-render my old files without a watermark. this is for a company project so its very urgent, please help us!

thanks
—End Quote—

I was under the impression you were being helped with this one. Hope that is the case.

We are looking at two issues here:

1. If you used Motor Beta pre V1 then we can not converter the files to the lasted version.

The good news is the you can simply use your license with the older software and render.
2. Secondly if you were running in LE (Learning Edition Mode) the project files would not open in Soho mode. We will be able to convert the older files to Soho for you.

Please let me know if you are still in need of assistance.

Perhaps email the project files to support@imagineersystems.com in the meantime requesting the conversion as per my suggestion. Feel free to reference this post.

hey guys, i have a bunch of files i made in the beta, and now we have 3 real floating licenses. when i try to open the old files in the full version it tells me I cannot. i tried opening the old files in a text editor, and unlike the new ones, they aren’t in plain text but a jumble of random characters (you probably know this already).

i need to re-render my old files without a watermark. this is for a company project so its very urgent, please help us!

thanks