Parameters tab on OS X

You can’t see the whole panel on a 15inch PowerBook.

You have to detatch it and make a change then snap it back, because the viewer fills the available space.

It’s pretty annoying!

—Quote (Originally by imcalledandy)—
You can’t see the whole panel on a 15inch PowerBook.

You have to detatch it and make a change then snap it back, because the viewer fills the available space.

It’s pretty annoying!
—End Quote—

Thanks for posting:

Can you let me know what resolution you are running at please?

Also could you do a (cmd (apple key) shift 3) and take a screenshot of how Mocha appears on your screen before you make the adjustments.

Thanks again

—Quote (Originally by imcalledandy)—
resolution is 1280x854
—End Quote—

854 or 864 ??

Are you able to drag the application across the screen so that you can see the bottom right hand leaf that will allow you resize; if so when you attempt to resize are you able to make the application small enough to fit the screen.

I am looking into this issue on the Mac but wanted to know if you were able to compensate by shrinking the appliction to fit the resolution.

resolution is 1280x854

Image: http://www.andrewneedham.co.uk/mocha_screen.gif

—Quote (Originally by simonatspace)—
I have 1400x900 here on macbookpro, I can drag it across to see the drag crosshatch but am unable to shrink the app.

Wanting to test it on mbp while on hols :frowning:

Any chance of a full screen mode?

ok I just played about with views. turning stuff on and off eventually it let me start to resize to fit. But as soon as I alter a view its back up to just out of reach.

Cheers

Si
—End Quote—

This is a known issue we are working on. I would recommend sticking to one view - once you get it to fit.

—Quote (Originally by rendernyc)—
im planning on purchasing mocha to run on a macbook and have this issue in the final beta still.

Has this been resolved for the release version?

thanks
—End Quote—

If you still find this an issue with Mocha Beta3 - I don’t see us finding the solution by 01 August release.

As I have it and based on my testing, it’s possible to get it to fit on non-recommended resolutions but as soon as one jumps between views it messes things up again.

Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

im planning on purchasing mocha to run on a macbook and have this issue in the final beta still.

Has this been resolved for the release version?

thanks

I have 1400x900 here on macbookpro, I can drag it across to see the drag crosshatch but am unable to shrink the app.

Wanting to test it on mbp while on hols :frowning:

Any chance of a full screen mode?

Cheers

Si