Permanent License

I have emailed my host ID number to them several times over the last
week and a half with no response what so ever, any one else having
this much difficulty getting a permanent lecense?

I’ve tried calling the NY office, is it voice mail only? I did leave a message.

—Quote (Originally by Sausagehead)—
I have emailed my host ID number to them several times over the last
week and a half with no response what so ever, any one else having
this much difficulty getting a permanent lecense?

I’ve tried calling the NY office, is it voice mail only? I did leave a message.
—End Quote—

If you are having dificulty getting hold of the NY or LA offices; then please contact support in the U.K on +44 (0) 1483 685 585. Or alternatively email license@imagineersystems.com to enquire about the state of your license.

Currently our ordering process works in the following order:

1. A customer purchases the software from our website. At the purchasing stage the customer will also be asked to provide a host ID, however the host ID is not mandatory; this gives the option to the user to choose the ideal platform to work with.
    Note:(It should be noted that failure to provide a host ID, will cause a delay in processing the order)
  2. When the purchase is confirmed a customer will recieve an inital email with a temporary license. This license is a full soho edition license which can work on any platform, but has a time restriction. (This will allow the customer to use our application whilst the order is finalised, and can afford the user the luxury of selecting a suitable Operating System to work on).
  3. Once the order has been finalised along with the customers host ID; a permanent license that is locked to your host ID will be dispatched before your temporary license expires.
  • If you do not recieve your temporary or permanent license after the inital order has been confirmed then please contact the webshop team at webshop@imagineersystems.com.

** If you have any problems getting the license working with your application, please contact license@imagineersystems.com

I hope this information helps.

Someone just informed me it takes 2 weeks to get a license, wow I had no Idea. I’ll stop being a pest and just wait.

My Mac had to get it’s logic board replaced and I’m waiting too! 2 weeks seems to be a bit much. Come on now, there’s not that many roto artists out there as opposed to Word, Photoshop users etc…