Pleas Help

hi ,

i have a Problem wich mocha this ist the Problem video on Youtube …

Hier 1:15 :mad:

thanx

hi ,

i have a Problem wich mocha this ist the Problem video on Youtube …

Hier 1:15 :mad:

thanx

Hi m4dzn,

You have a few workflow problems here:

1. I’m not sure why you are creating the inner shape. There doesn’t seem to be much reflection, so you could probably leave it out
  2. It looks like the clipboard copy has not worked, as you still have corner pin data on the clipboard when you paste, rather than transform. This can be a problem with the AE clipboard on windows. You may need to restart AE
  3. Because your footage dimensions are not the same as the layer you wish to insert into the window, you need to precomp the layer where you want it and then use the align surface button. A full explanation is given in this tutorial: http://imagineersystems.com/products/mocha/mocha_top5_tutorial.mov

Briefly summing up the workflow explained in the tutorial:

1. In After Effects, set up the window insert position where you would like it to be at that frame. Use corner pin etc. If you need it to start with some perspective/skew
  2. Precomp the layer, putting all attributes inside the new comp.
  3. In mocha go to the same frame and with your tracked layer selected, hit Align Surface (under the layers panel). If you have surface turned on you should see the blue rectangle fills the frame.
  4. Export the corner pin
  5. Paste the data to the precomped layer in after effects

Hi m4dzn,
You have a few workflow problems here:

1. I’m not sure why you are creating the inner shape. There doesn’t seem to be much reflection, so you could probably leave it out
  2. It looks like the clipboard copy has not worked, as you still have corner pin data on the clipboard when you paste, rather than transform. This can be a problem with the AE clipboard on windows. You may need to restart AE
  3. Because your footage dimensions are not the same as the layer you wish to insert into the window, you need to precomp the layer where you want it and then use the align surface button. A full explanation is given in this tutorial: http://imagineersystems.com/products/mocha/mocha_top5_tutorial.mov
    Briefly summing up the workflow explained in the tutorial:
    1. In After Effects, set up the window insert position where you would like it to be at that frame. Use corner pin etc. If you need it to start with some perspective/skew
    2. Precomp the layer, putting all attributes inside the new comp.
    3. In mocha go to the same frame and with your tracked layer selected, hit Align Surface (under the layers panel). If you have surface turned on you should see the blue rectangle fills the frame.
    4. Export the corner pin
    5. Paste the data to the precomped layer in after effects