Points do not import correctly into mocha shape for After Effects

Apologies for the late reply dfred, we must have overlooked the post!!

This appears to be a bug, although we can only seem to replicate the shift-click issue with beziers. I will log it and see if we can resolve.

I rotoscoped a rectangular shape using Bezier Splines while holding down the “shift” key to create the sharp corners. But when I imported the shape to After Effects it showed up as rounded corners. This also happened when I imported X-splines after having used the shift key.

I have found that I have to select all points and right-click to convert all points to linear. Shouldn’t the “shift” key already convert them to linear points?

The “command” key only breaks the handles, so is there another keyboard shortcut to automatically convert them to linear points for AE?

Thanks.

I rotoscoped a rectangular shape using Bezier Splines while holding down the “shift” key to create the sharp corners. But when I imported the shape to After Effects it showed up as rounded corners. This also happened when I imported X-splines after having used the shift key.
I have found that I have to select all points and right-click to convert all points to linear. Shouldn’t the “shift” key already convert them to linear points?
The “command” key only breaks the handles, so is there another keyboard shortcut to automatically convert them to linear points for AE?
Thanks.

Apologies for the late reply dfred, we must have overlooked the post!!
This appears to be a bug, although we can only seem to replicate the shift-click issue with beziers. I will log it and see if we can resolve.