Points missing from track export data

I’m working on a series of tracks / text inserts–mostly on moving people / equipment they’re carrying. My results are really hit and miss. Every time I think I’m getting the hang of mocha something random occurs and I find myself at a complete loss. Currently, I’m getting tracking (corner pin) data with “missing” points. I’m working on a 1280 x 720 file in both mocha AE (v3) and After Effects (CS6)–several of the exported corner pin coordinates are “resetting” to 0, 720, midway through the track. Please see attached file.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. The project file is obviously reasonably compact–so I could email that. But the media file is quite large (2.5 GB–I’m working from a jpeg sequence). I could compress it down as an mp4–but then it wouldn’t match the mocha project, would it?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The project file is obviously reasonably compact–so I could email that. But the media file is quite large (2.5 GB–I’m working from a jpeg sequence). I could compress it down as an mp4–but then it wouldn’t match the mocha project, would it?

I’m working on a series of tracks / text inserts–mostly on moving people / equipment they’re carrying. My results are really hit and miss. Every time I think I’m getting the hang of mocha something random occurs and I find myself at a complete loss. Currently, I’m getting tracking (corner pin) data with “missing” points. I’m working on a 1280 x 720 file in both mocha AE (v3) and After Effects (CS6)–several of the exported corner pin coordinates are “resetting” to 0, 720, midway through the track. Please see attached file.

Any help greatly appreciated.

For the sake of “continuity” I’ve kept everything as is and put it in Dropbox–project and jpeg sequence currently uploading. I’ll email you with some further details.

Thanks for your help.

For the sake of “continuity” I’ve kept everything as is and put it in Dropbox–project and jpeg sequence currently uploading. I’ll email you with some further details.
Thanks for your help.

Hi there,
I am not sure what is going on there without seeing the file. Is there any way you could email us the project?
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

I am not sure what is going on there without seeing the file. Is there any way you could email us the project?

Cheers,
Mary

There’s no problem with compressing it, or you can FTP it to me or use drop box. Whichever works for you. Email me for our FTP login if that is your preferred method. Also, you can totally downrez files and then reimport them at full size.
Cheers,
Mary

There’s no problem with compressing it, or you can FTP it to me or use drop box. Whichever works for you. Email me for our FTP login if that is your preferred method. Also, you can totally downrez files and then reimport them at full size.

Cheers,
Mary