Problem of Mocha Remove

Hi,

I want to remove the grass and I’ve track the wall and ground with linking the seam. But there are problem after render. I can see the green color remain at the seam using illumination “none” or “interpolate” and I still can’t solve even re-track or arrange the shape. Could you mind to give me some advise? Thank you.

Hi there,

This is a known bug, you’re better off removing the plant from the wall in one shape and then removing the plant from the ground in one shape (just make sure the tracks are for the right parts and extend the shape to cover the plant entirely) and compositing them back together in your host by either applying a new mocha shape or the “create mocha masks” option if you’re in AE.

You will need two instances of mocha on layers or track, so it will look like this.

Top Layer: Mocha remove on the wall with some of the sidewalk, held out by a more accurate mocha shape in the bottom of the layer pile in mocha.
Bottom layer: Mocha remove on the sidewalk with some of the wall.

That should work, if you have any questions, let me know and I will be happy to help you.

1 Like

Thank you. And still use one shape for the plant?

Yes! Just one shape for the plant.

1 Like