PROBLEM - "Running unlicensed learning mode" - ¡Mocha Pro displays watermark with a license! Why?

Hi, I recently got the Boris FX Suite - Annual subscription (Student Education).

I installed it and then launched After effects to work with the Mocha 2022.5. Then once on AEF, I opened the Effects panel > Mocha Pro > and then I clicked on “License…” > Boris FX License Tool App opened, One was opened I put my activation key that the company provided in an email.

And the last message said that my license was successfully activated.

But suddenly, after applying some tracking with the Mocha Pro plug-in and then pasting the tracking to the footage.
Watermarks started to appear, + a message that says: " Mocha Pro Plugin is running in unlicensed learning mode. Please activate or request a trial"

And I don’t understand why I’m getting this message.
Since about 3 hours ago, my application for a student license was sent to me, and I activated it correctly with the instructions the company provided in the email I received.

So please, if someone has encountered this same problem that I am having, and has managed to solve it or knows or what may be happening.
I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me.

PS: here, I add a screenshot of what I see on my AEF Project footage.
+
My Computer specs:
·macOS Catalina v10.15.7
·iMac from the end of 2012
·Processor: 3,4 GHz Intel Core i7of 4 Cores
·Memory: 32 GB 1600 MHz
·Boot disks: Macintosh HD
·Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1GB

My AEF version:
After Effects v18.4.1

Thanks to everyone! :slight_smile:

Hi, could you send me your License key in DM to check it?
Please do not post it publicly

How can I DM u in private chat?
I don’t see any option for a Private Chat when I click on your profile.
So, where I’m supposed to write u then?

If you click on profile photo there’s a “message” button. Or send me an email to elizabeth.postol@borisfx.com

i’ve just send it! :smiley:

Thanks, we’ll check that out