Problem shots

Hey guys,
I’m a matchmove artist for feature film, and typically that’s my realm of manual feature tracking. However I noticed lots of shots for the show we are working on could benefit from something like M.pro as it has plenty of screen replacements (tv’s/phones).
However the show we are working on clearly didn’t have ANYONE on set to supervise for CG, so no lens data nor any tracking markers :mad: (it’s not low budget either!)
Anyway, we’ve been demoing M.pro at work as I’m keen to persuade them it’s a valuable tool to invest in BUT there are quite a few difficult shots where I’m struggling to get a track with it at all.
The biggest problem now is that I cannot share the footage.
Is there anyone in central London that could perhaps pop into our work for 30mins or so (just to see if said shots are possible with mocha).
Or is this something I should contact Imagineer Systems about ?

Hi Ross,

Many thanks for getting back to me, I shall send you an email this evening or first thing tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Rob

Hey guys,

I’m a matchmove artist for feature film, and typically that’s my realm of manual feature tracking. However I noticed lots of shots for the show we are working on could benefit from something like M.pro as it has plenty of screen replacements (tv’s/phones).
However the show we are working on clearly didn’t have ANYONE on set to supervise for CG, so no lens data nor any tracking markers :mad: (it’s not low budget either!)

Anyway, we’ve been demoing M.pro at work as I’m keen to persuade them it’s a valuable tool to invest in BUT there are quite a few difficult shots where I’m struggling to get a track with it at all.

Is there anyone in central London that could perhaps pop into our work for 30mins or so (just to see if said shots are possible with mocha).

Hi Ross,
Many thanks for getting back to me, I shall send you an email this evening or first thing tomorrow.
Best Regards,
Rob

Hi there,
Thanks for posting. If you’d like to contact me off the forum, I believe I can set you up with a visit from a local experienced mocha artist. Since you can not send us files, another option is to do a screen share and we can possibly offer some advice.
If you are doing a lot of screen inserts, I’m quite confident that mocha pro will be your best solution bar none.
Cheers,
Ross
Ross Shain
Imagineer Systems
RossS@imagineersystems.com (rosss@imagineersystems.com)
—Quote (Originally by RobPhoboS)—
Hey guys,
—End Quote—

Hi there,
Thanks for posting. If you’d like to contact me off the forum, I believe I can set you up with a visit from a local experienced mocha artist. Since you can not send us files, another option is to do a screen share and we can possibly offer some advice.

If you are doing a lot of screen inserts, I’m quite confident that mocha pro will be your best solution bar none.

Cheers,
Ross

Ross Shain
Imagineer Systems
RossS@imagineersystems.com (rosss@imagineersystems.com)

—Quote (Originally by RobPhoboS)—
Hey guys,

—End Quote—