Problem Track with green screen

Hey guys,

I am having quite a time with this green screen footage. I want to track the floor plane so I can replace it in after effects. Problem is that each time I set a track area, for instance on a face of this monk in my shot, when I try to set the surface for the floor it goes awry. It is a zoom shot to where it starts with a closeup on his face and then it zooms out revealing his full body with 2 other monks sleeping on the floor. I tried also to use the lying monks to set the tracking data, but it goes nuts. I have everything being tracked from translation to perspective. what do I need to do? I will E-mail you a lower res example for you to see.:confused:

Hey guys,
I am having quite a time with this green screen footage. I want to track the floor plane so I can replace it in after effects. Problem is that each time I set a track area, for instance on a face of this monk in my shot, when I try to set the surface for the floor it goes awry. It is a zoom shot to where it starts with a closeup on his face and then it zooms out revealing his full body with 2 other monks sleeping on the floor. I tried also to use the lying monks to set the tracking data, but it goes nuts. I have everything being tracked from translation to perspective. what do I need to do? I will E-mail you a lower res example for you to see.:confused: