Problems to Import Tracking Data

Hello to everyone, this is my first post, so, congratulation for the site. Look, right now i m working in a shortcut, using Mocha V2 integrate with After CS 4. The tracking looks perfects when i do it in Mocha, but when i import the data to After CS4 this appear with some shake, the tracking its regular, don work. So, which could be the problem?.
1.-I track in Mocha V2 Translation, Scale and Rotation data.
2.-I import to a Null layer in after 2d
3.-A regular text in After CS4 is atach to the null (parent)
4.-The Regular Text its in 3D mode
Footage to track:
Image: http://studiocreative.cl/Forums/TrackPoint.jpg
Some help please!, thanks.

Things to check:

1. Make sure you delete either Anchor Point or Position on the Null when you have pasted the data into After Effects.
  2. Make sure your pixel aspect ratio and frame rate match between mocha and AE. You need to check the footage settings (Interpret Footage) as well as the composition settings in AE.
    If you are still having problems, you could post the footage and the project file and someone can take a look and see what’s gone wrong. PM me if you want to e-mail the footage rather than posting on the forum, but we like to keep these discussions public so everyone can benefit from the answers.
    J-P

Things to check:

1. Make sure you delete either Anchor Point or Position on the Null when you have pasted the data into After Effects.

2. Make sure your pixel aspect ratio and frame rate match between mocha and AE. You need to check the footage settings (Interpret Footage) as well as the composition settings in AE.

If you are still having problems, you could post the footage and the project file and someone can take a look and see what’s gone wrong. PM me if you want to e-mail the footage rather than posting on the forum, but we like to keep these discussions public so everyone can benefit from the answers.

J-P

Hello to everyone, this is my first post, so, congratulation for the site. Look, right now i m working in a shortcut, using Mocha V2 integrate with After CS 4. The tracking looks perfects when i do it in Mocha, but when i import the data to After CS4 this appear with some shake, the tracking its regular, don work. So, which could be the problem?.

1.-I track in Mocha V2 Translation, Scale and Rotation data.
2.-I import to a Null layer in after 2d
3.-A regular text in After CS4 is atach to the null (parent)
4.-The Regular Text its in 3D mode

Footage to track:

Image: http://studiocreative.cl/Forums/TrackPoint.jpg

Some help please!, thanks.

Anyone that can help me?, thanks.

Anyone that can help me?, thanks.

JP, thanks for your answer, but the 2 trouble that you talk are ok, so, now i m check with Fusion, all ready notice that Fusion have more controls to manage the track. Tell you how its going, cheers.

JP, thanks for your answer, but the 2 trouble that you talk are ok, so, now i m check with Fusion, all ready notice that Fusion have more controls to manage the track. Tell you how its going, cheers.