Questions: b4 vs RC1 osx

1. where’s the extrapolate option?
  2. curve editor not available in this prerelease?
  3. how do i delete an already tracked portion of a clip (when something got bad and i want to delete the bad part and start tracking form the last good position)
  4. how do i set a key on the spline?
  5. how do i set a key on the track?
  6. very unstable

thank you

if the extrapolation is in the curve editor that does not work in Rc1 osx we’re in trouble.

the workflow changed and this makes motor not usable anymore in our pipeline. we were relying heavely on having tracking and roto keyframes on separate nodes.

there’s no point in having one roto with keyframes every frame that you cannot modify. more that that now we get a very very heavy roto since all tracking data is inside the roto shape.

we paid for 3 floating licenses based on beta 4 workflow. now everything changed and we’re screwed.

we paid for something and we got something else. and that is misleading!

i don’t need a keyframe every frame for all the points in the shape, especially when rotos are exported very dense from motor to shake. it’s just pointless. in beta4 it was great, less data more control, now we have more data less control.

more that this i still haven’t received any license, we’re in the middle of production, we’ve promissed to finish the shots in time and we’re stucked.

—Quote (Originally by [LEFT)—
adrian[/left] cruceru
;379]

—End Quote—
    Unfortunately this is now reliant on the typical Curve Editor extrapolation

—Quote—
2. curve editor not available in this prerelease
?
—End Quote—
Yes. Sorry we have issue with OSX and our GUI interface relating to the Curve Editor, hence Motor being release on RC (Release Candidate) and not a final release on Mac as yet.

—Quote—
3. how do i delete an already tracked portion of a clip (when something got bad and i want to delete the bad part and start tracking form the last good position)
—End Quote—
As per Beta 4 on Mac RC1 then only option is to overwrite / re-track the frames in question.

—Quote—
—End Quote—
Do you mean a Keyframe
? If so simply choose Keyframe
by: Spline and use Autokey
ON or Add Key.

—Quote—
—End Quote—
Simply choose Keyframe
Controls / Autokey
or Add Key.

—Quote—
6. very unstable
—End Quote—
We are working hard a this!!!

Thank you for your input!

—Quote (Originally by adrian cruceru)—

—End Quote—
    Unfortunately this is now reliant on the typical Curve Editor extrapolation.

—Quote—
2. curve editor not available in this prerelease?
—End Quote—
Yes. Sorry we have issue with OSX and our GUI interface relating to the Curve Editor, hence Motor being release on RC (Release Candidate) and not a final release on Mac as yet.

—Quote—
—End Quote—
As per Beta 4 on Mac RC1 then only option is to overwrite / re-track the frames in question.

—Quote—
—End Quote—
Do you mean a Keyframe? If so simply choose Keyframe by: Spline and use Autokey ON or Add Key.

—Quote—
—End Quote—
Simply choose Keyframe Controls / Autokey or Add Key.

—Quote—
6. very unstable
—End Quote—
We are working hard a this!!!

Thank you for your input!

[quote=adrian cruceru;392
the workflow changed and this makes motor not usable anymore in our pipeline. we were relying heavely on having tracking and roto keyframes on separate nodes

[/QUOTE]

We tried contacting you but there seems to be no answer at your offices. I looked up our communication to you and found we did communicate that the tracking export will not be in the final Motor release. Phil McLauchlan emailed you on the 20th of December 2006 with the following “BTW the motor beta has the tracking export feature, but we have decided to position motor as a very affordable roto product, and we are planning to remove in the final released motor product. Enjoy it while you can!”

It’s unfortunate that you feel you have been misled. Let’s talk as soon as possible and discuss a solution. I’m also forwarding your license to you, it has been issued and I am not sure why you haven’t received it.

Paula Coombes
business development manager