Re-Import a longer clip

Hi,
I have tracked a 36 frame shot which ended up requiring a longer roto.
I have exported my new clip which is 12 frames longer (some in the head some in the tail) and am trying to use all the tracks and shapes that were used for the shorter clip to fit the new one (I prefer using the same shapes than just doing the extra frames with new ones…)
I have tried reimporting, relinking but I cannot change the time span in the clip dialog nor the timeline (of course)
Is there any way to do that?
Thanx
jm.

Hi,
I have tracked a 36 frame shot which ended up requiring a longer roto.
I have exported my new clip which is 12 frames longer (some in the head some in the tail) and am trying to use all the tracks and shapes that were used for the shorter clip to fit the new one (I prefer using the same shapes than just doing the extra frames with new ones…)
I have tried reimporting, relinking but I cannot change the time span in the clip dialog nor the timeline (of course)
Is there any way to do that?
Thanx
jm.

Thanx
and to add frames at the end of a clip?
Somehow the length does not change when I import the longer clip…
jm.

Thanx
and to add frames at the end of a clip?
Somehow the length does not change when I import the longer clip…
jm.

Hi,
The frame length shows as longer, the timeline is not zoomed and when I go to the clip settings it won’t let me change the timeline ranges.
jm.

Hi,
The frame length shows as longer, the timeline is not zoomed and when I go to the clip settings it won’t let me change the timeline ranges.
jm.

When you import the clip, do you change the frame length? Also, check to make sure you are not zoomed in on the timeline already by clicking the zoom out key next to the frame ranges.

Hi Jean,

Unfortunately at present there is no easy way to add frames at the beginning of a track, only at the end. This is something we are looking at.

You can use the curve editor (bottom left tab of the lower panel) to move the keys across manually, but it can be a time-consuming and finicking process.

Hi Jean,
Unfortunately at present there is no easy way to add frames at the beginning of a track, only at the end. This is something we are looking at.
You can use the curve editor (bottom left tab of the lower panel) to move the keys across manually, but it can be a time-consuming and finicking process.

When you import the clip, do you change the frame length? Also, check to make sure you are not zoomed in on the timeline already by clicking the zoom out key next to the frame ranges.