Reflection in title studio not removeable

when i use extrusion style presets chrome tail and want to change the reflected image from this island image to another, it changes to another, but the island stuff still on it. (on the other)
how to disable the island image? Oo

Could you please save the full title Studio effect preset to a file (back in the native host UI) and then attach the preset here so we can take a look at how the effect is configured.

p.s. I moved this post in the Continuum 11 forum category

edit: i think it was because the material track toggle was disabled, now i can see two texture
option:
diffusetexture
and
reflectiontexture
so i need just to change both textures-image files to the same image right?

i saved the preset in a new project file
Unbenannt.zip (30.4 KB)
i added the skin of a blue snake picture on the title

you can see in the next picture, that the sanke skin is on front of the title, but the standard Oo picture is also reflected on it
cant i just delete the standard picture out of some folder?
i just tried to apply the preset and then changed the picture hmm

Good afternoon,

Would you be able to resend the project you’re working with. The premier project you have attached appears to be a blank project. If possible could you save the project out of Title Studio and send the .blu file that is created.

I’ve attempted to recreate your issue from scratch, but I’m not seeing the issue you’ve detailed. Having an updated project would certainly help.

Best,
Vin Morreale

i allready ‘solved’ the problem, when i wrote: “edit: i think it was because the material track toggle was disabled, now i can see two texture
option:”
but thanks anyway