A while ago I worked on a rotoscope project in mocha and exported the shape data as an image sequence. After some time and switching computers, I decided to come back and clean up the rotoscope shot that I've been working on. I didn't have the original footage anymore, just the rendered shapes, but when I loaded them into mocha they seemed to still have the RGB channel as well as the alpha matte. The only problem is, the clip start/end points are out of sync and the spline data seemed to have exploded and are unselectable. It looks fine before I change the in/out points to match the footage, but the clip/splines seem to be out of sync.