Removal with interlace material

Hi All,
first of all, I am still “playing” which means I am really a beginner. I have a short video which has to be imported with separated fields (I use first field) because of interlace problems. (25fps goes to 50fps)
Until then everything works well, it?s a lot of work because it?s a bird with a small ring however, but when I like to export the rendered clip, there comes the message:
IPC protocol error: Incorrect message id received
Here?s what I use:
mocha 3.0.0
Mac Macbook AIr, 2 GHZ, intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 Mhz ddr3
So, I hope i didn?t miss something, sorry for my poor written English - Hopefully someone knows my problems.
All the best from Vienna
Judy

Hi All,

first of all, I am still “playing” which means I am really a beginner. I have a short video which has to be imported with separated fields (I use first field) because of interlace problems. (25fps goes to 50fps)

Until then everything works well, it?s a lot of work because it?s a bird with a small ring however, but when I like to export the rendered clip, there comes the message:

IPC protocol error: Incorrect message id received

Here?s what I use:

mocha 3.0.0
Mac Macbook AIr, 2 GHZ, intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 Mhz ddr3

So, I hope i didn?t miss something, sorry for my poor written English - Hopefully someone knows my problems.

All the best from Vienna

Judy

Hi There,

Try deinterlacing your footage into a quicktime movie before you try to track, it sounds like something is either going wrong with your compression codec or the interlacing.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,
Try deinterlacing your footage into a quicktime movie before you try to track, it sounds like something is either going wrong with your compression codec or the interlacing.
Cheers,
Mary