Remove Rendering Creates Black Frames?

Hi,

I’m attempting to use the remove module. I think I have it working well but I’m having an issue where during the render it appears to be working well but if I scroll back after rendering the rendered frames are all entirely black. If I then Undo Render in All Frames, my original image returns. I changed my cache folder to a large drive. Is there something else I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Ian Bloom

Hi there,

You can check the connection between your computer and your drive, or you can move the folder local and then back it up on the drive when you’re done. Or you can check the results folder and see if the images are rendering out black? It sounds like a connection problem though.

Can you check and let me know?

Cheers,

Mary

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I switched the output path to an absolute path.
TIFF images appear in the original results folder and they appear to be rendered properly. But scrolling back still goes to black.

Link to screenshot.

Thanks,
Ian Bloom

Actually a closer inspection reveals it’s not quite rendering properly but that, I guess, is another story.

Ian

Please try turning off hardware rendering and clearing all your previous renders, then try rendering again and see if that fixes the issue for you.