Hello, I am trying to do a simple clean up using the remove to on a video of a face. I have done object removals before and had them work before updating to 2021. What’s happening is that when I import the clean plate and choose frame 1, it will not do anything when rendered. (I am also seeing the text on my screen when I move the menu out of the way - Frame 0 not rendered in clip ‘Remove_Input’)
When I keep the frame as ‘all’, it does the removal but the clean plate is not tracking.
Here are my steps.
- Track the background around the eye.
- Track the actual eye itself and make sure the removal layer is above the background.
- Open up the remove menu on the removal layer, and click on import under cleanplate clip.
- Select my frame that has been cleaned up in photoshop.
- click on frame number, change to 1.
- Check use cleanplate exclusivly.
- Click on the render frame.
Nothing happens unless its on all.
Any Ideas? Its a pretty simple shot.