REMOVE TOOL attaching tracking data to clean plate tiff or jpg?

Looking for some help. I do not often have to remove items in post, but I have this one particular item where there was a Time Code Burnt in on the video were the original source video has long been gone. I am successful in removing it with the remove tool with video with enough video info, however I am struggling to remove the Time Code burn in on shots that are slightly static with slow zoom in and camera movements. There are also shots with focus ring change in the same shot making it difficult to use the remove tool with one clean plate.

Is there something I am missing here? Is there a way to attach background tracking info to a clean plate TIF to augment the motion and perspective of the original clip. Or am I stuck exporting to AE and creating a Null object? I just want to know the limitations of this software…

Thanks Guys…

Instead of a null object, you can use a corner pin as a patch. If you’re not getting a good remove though, the problem is the track. Try tracking different parts of the wall to get a better track and you should get a better remove.

Try that and let me know your results. If you have any more questions, I am happy to help you.

Cheers,
Mary