Removing tracking points on Green Screen

Hello,
I was wondering if it is possible to remove tracking points on a greenscreen with Mocha Pro?
Our vfx guy used yellow tracking markers and the keyer won’t remove them. I saw the remove feature on mocha to remove tracking objects, but there wasn’t much info on a greenscreen. The other thing is that an actress is in front of the tracker (as shown in the picture). Would mocha be able to remove the tracker from behind her? Thanks,
Tyler

However, you can probably just garbage matte those yellow markers out, since you’d have to do mocha roto for a good remove anyway. And that’s super easy to do in mocha. Just track her headshape around her ears and track her arm and hands.

However, you can probably just garbage matte those yellow markers out, since you’d have to do mocha roto for a good remove anyway. And that’s super easy to do in mocha. Just track her headshape around her ears and track her arm and hands.

That greenscreen looks very well lit, so you might have issues tracking it. However, you can probably just garbage matte those yellow markers out, since you’d have to do mocha roto for a good remove anyway. And that’s super easy to do in mocha. Just track her headshape around her ears and track her arm and hands.
Cheers,
Mary

That greenscreen looks very well lit, so you might have issues tracking it. However, you can probably just garbage matte those yellow markers out, since you’d have to do mocha roto for a good remove anyway. And that’s super easy to do in mocha. Just track her headshape around her ears and track her arm and hands.

Cheers,
Mary

There are several that might work for you:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/videos/mocha-roto-2d-3d/view
Here’s a list of our roto tutorials, though there’s nothing specific on greenscreens here, the principles are sound: Boris FX | Videos

There are several that might work for you:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/videos/mocha-roto-2d-3d/view

Here’s a list of our roto tutorials, though there’s nothing specific on greenscreens here, the principles are sound: Boris FX | Videos

Thanks for the reply, is there a tutorial on this process?

Cheers

Hello,
I was wondering if it is possible to remove tracking points on a greenscreen with Mocha Pro?
Our vfx guy used yellow tracking markers and the keyer won’t remove them. I saw the remove feature on mocha to remove tracking objects, but there wasn’t much info on a greenscreen. The other thing is that an actress is in front of the tracker (as shown in the picture). Would mocha be able to remove the tracker from behind her? Thanks,

Tyler

Thanks for the reply, is there a tutorial on this process?
Cheers