Removing warps and key frames

A few questions if anyone can help.
1.How do you reset a warp in the insert module in Mocha Pro?. I cant find any way of doing it.
2.How do you remove tracking data? Ive tracked and image but for a portion of the track
in the middle I want to remove track data. I thought hilighting the tracked spline and then going into the curve editor would allow me to remove part of the track. I can isolate the part I want to remove with a bounding box (when it works) but deleting does nothing.What should I do?
3.Can a warp be exported to Nuke? or do I have to render it out as an element from Mocha Pro.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Simon
Mocha Pro 2.6.1
MacPro
12gigs ram
Dual core 2.66.mhz
OSX 10.6.8

Hi,
Thanks for contacting us! To answer your questions:

1.You’ll need to make a new layer and use the new surface. Just insert a new object.

2.Click on manual track in the track tab (you should now see the track keyframes in the timeline) and delete the keyframes manually using + and - keys at the bottom right of the screen.

3.You have to render warps out as an element from Mocha Pro.

If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. We have some improvements to these processes coming in the future!

Hope that helps,
Mary

Hi,
Thanks for contacting us! To answer your questions:
1.You’ll need to make a new layer and use the new surface. Just insert a new object.
2.Click on manual track in the track tab (you should now see the track keyframes in the timeline) and delete the keyframes manually using + and - keys at the bottom right of the screen.
3.You have to render warps out as an element from Mocha Pro.
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. We have some improvements to these processes coming in the future!
Hope that helps,
Mary

A few questions if anyone can help.

1.How do you reset a warp in the insert module in Mocha Pro?. I cant find any way of doing it.

2.How do you remove tracking data? Ive tracked and image but for a portion of the track
in the middle I want to remove track data. I thought hilighting the tracked spline and then going into the curve editor would allow me to remove part of the track. I can isolate the part I want to remove with a bounding box (when it works) but deleting does nothing.What should I do?

3.Can a warp be exported to Nuke? or do I have to render it out as an element from Mocha Pro.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Simon

Mocha Pro 2.6.1
MacPro
12gigs ram
Dual core 2.66.mhz
OSX 10.6.8

Hi Mary,

Thanks for answering my questions.
Kind regards
Simon

Hi Mary,