Reopening a saved file

I find that other than the other problem I am having with adjustment tracks I seem to have problems opening saved files. They seem to open fine but the tracked layer splines are all over the place. Glitchy. I always have to start from scratch. The clients don’t seem to like that. Am I doing something wrong.

And why are no questions in this forum ever answered? Just noticing.

Hello,

I’m having the same problem with Mokey & Monet. Just got the new version v2.1.2, however, on the download page I don’t see the 2.1.1 download… can you send me a link to the older version please? thanks!

Jonathon

Just for the record, you’ll find us on the Cow more often.
We are aware of this issue and working on it. Please be patient, going back to v2.1.1 should help and save projects versions a bit more often.
Best,
Ross

—Quote (Originally by mattewizard)—
I find that other than the other problem I am having with adjustment tracks I seem to have problems opening saved files. They seem to open fine but the tracked layer splines are all over the place. Glitchy. I always have to start from scratch. The clients don’t seem to like that. Am I doing something wrong.

And why are no questions in this forum ever answered? Just noticing.
—End Quote—

Here is the link: http://www.imagineersystems.com/files/monet/MonetV2.1.1.dmg

—Quote (Originally by jonathon_l)—
Hello,

I’m having the same problem with Mokey & Monet. Just got the new version v2.1.2, however, on the download page I don’t see the 2.1.1 download… can you send me a link to the older version please? thanks!

Jonathon
—End Quote—