Replacing the tracking clip

I have 10bit LOG film scans. I did a grade in Flame to make the image “look” better for Mocha to track. It helped a lot. Now I want to switch the clip back to the LOG image but keep all the Mocha tracking goodness. How do I do this? I hit the clip tab and loaded the LOG clip but all the trackers went away. Thanks

You should just be able to relink the clip in the clip tab. Is that what you are doing? Select the proper clip in the clip tab and click relink, follow the dialogue boxes, viola!
Also, in the future, you can adjust the colorspace inside mocha in the clip tab under colorspace, so you don’t have to do different renders.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Mary

You should just be able to relink the clip in the clip tab. Is that what you are doing? Select the proper clip in the clip tab and click relink, follow the dialogue boxes, viola!

Also, in the future, you can adjust the colorspace inside mocha in the clip tab under colorspace, so you don’t have to do different renders.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Mary

I have 10bit LOG film scans. I did a grade in Flame to make the image “look” better for Mocha to track. It helped a lot. Now I want to switch the clip back to the LOG image but keep all the Mocha tracking goodness. How do I do this? I hit the clip tab and loaded the LOG clip but all the trackers went away. Thanks