Reset License Online?

Is there any way I can reset my license online? I seem to keep having trouble with mine deactivating and writing support everytime is inefficient.

Hi Chris. When you state that you want to reset your license, do you mean you would like to deactivate it from one system and then reuse it on another system? If so, then you should follow the instructions at the link that I’ve pasted below, but instead of activate, you’ll select deactivate. Then you can follow the instructions to activate the license on another system. Here’s the link : Boris FX | RLM Activation Key

Sorry, I should have been more clear.
Currently on my main system, for some reason, my license keeps deactivating. When I go to reactivate it, it says, You have reached the maximum number of activations permitted with this key. etc., etc. So I am locked out. So normally I have to write customer service to get them to do a master reset.

I used to deactivate and activate all the time. From my main workstation to my laptop. But I was doing it enough, that I bought 2 licenses this year. My laptop license seems to stay rock solid. My hero machine license seems to cause me trouble once a week. Not sure why.

If I could do that master license reset online. It would just save me a lot of back and forth. Or I need to solve the problem of the one license that won’t stick.

Unfortunately I do not believe there is a way to reset the license online without going through tech support. We really need to get to the bottom of what’s causing your license failures in the first place. Something clearly seems amiss on your system. Could you send the BCC log file from the problematic machine to tech support so we start researching this issue. It can be found here:

Mac:
	~/Library/Logs/BorisFX/
Win:
	C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\BorisFX\Logs\
	or sometimes
	C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\BorisFX\Logs\

Sure thing. Sending now.

Thanks!