Resize a line of text in Title Studio

I’m trying to determine if there any way to resize only a single line of text within Title Studio Editor.
For example, say I have 3 separate lines of text in the Editor. I can highlight each line and change the font style without any problem.

But when I change the size, it changes the size of the entire clip. Is this just a limitation and is there a workaround if it is?

Thanks

The behavior you describe doesn’t sound right at all - you can mix and match font type and size, as well as other style characteristics, on a per selection basis. Is it possible that the text became deselected when you were making the change? Can you post a video screen capture so that I can see what’s happening?

Thanks,
Peter.

Hello Peter,

Yes I can certainly get a quick video screen recording for you but before I do, maybe I should mention that the text I’m using is a mod from the default “Boris FX” 3D text.

Does that make any difference? If not, I’ll post the vid.

Thanks

Hey Mark,

Yep, that text should react just like any other text. Select the text track, then you’ll see the test in the text editor window. Select the text you wish to change, make the change and the unselected text should remain as is without any change.

Thanks,
Peter.

Here’s a short video clip. IDK, perhaps I’m going about this incorrectly but I don’t see any other area in the UI that indicates increasing and decreasing the font size except for what is in the clip; and those buttons typically always indicate to change font size.

Thanks for posting the screencap - as they say, a picture tells a thousand words. :slight_smile: So instead of using the buttons to change the selected text size, you need to use the numeric entry box to the left of those buttons. Please give that a shot and let me know if it’s working for you.

Cheers,
Peter.

Perfect! That did the trick.
Would be a nice to have being able to use a button for font resizing as well but I guess that may be a trivial ask.

Thanks! :+1:t5:

Glad that worked for you and thanks for letting me know. And please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have with the product.

Thanks,
Peter.