Safety glasses track

I need to track some objects onto a pair of safety glasses someone is wearting in a scene and then attach some H.U.D. items to the glasses so we can see from the outside what the person is seeing from first person POV. Do you have any suggestions for this? I used a track to put a tint on the glasses using the shape export and that looks great but when I attach the HUD items they are jumpy and not easy to control. suggestions? Thanks
I just upgraded to the latest version of Pro if that matters.

I’m a little confused, do you mean you want to track HUD items to the glasses from the glases point of view or from someone looking at a person wearing the glasses?
Do you have an example image?

I’m a little confused, do you mean you want to track HUD items to the glasses from the glases point of view or from someone looking at a person wearing the glasses?

Do you have an example image?

Hi Shane, like I said in my email, you’ll want to track the edges of the glasses and avoid reflections, the reason the HUD is bouncing around is probably because the track is not solid. Make sure you turn your grid and surface on when you track to make sure the track is rock solid.

Hi Shane, like I said in my email, you’ll want to track the edges of the glasses and avoid reflections, the reason the HUD is bouncing around is probably because the track is not solid. Make sure you turn your grid and surface on when you track to make sure the track is rock solid.

I need to track some objects onto a pair of safety glasses someone is wearting in a scene and then attach some H.U.D. items to the glasses so we can see from the outside what the person is seeing from first person POV. Do you have any suggestions for this? I used a track to put a tint on the glasses using the shape export and that looks great but when I attach the HUD items they are jumpy and not easy to control. suggestions? Thanks

I just upgraded to the latest version of Pro if that matters.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=Xa39gyWeCPM

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=Xa39gyWeCPM