Shadow Catcher

I know its a long shot but I just want to make sure i’m not missing anything. I got the Free version of PI and I wanted to know if there is a shadow catcher ? I don’t even know if the payed version has it. I’m using fusion 16 so the payed version isn’t really an option for me “YET” I hope. I’m creating some sparks and wanted to see the shadow on the ground. Simple effect i would thing but wasn’t sure if you can do this or not.

I’ve only had it a few days myself, but I’d have to say no, it doesn’t. It has no lighting, and thus there’s no shadows anyhow. I’ve went thru the whole online manual today, and there was nothing about shadow catchers. That’s really more of a 3D thing.
https://web.borisfx.com/helpdocs/?page_id=8376

Thank @artao2332. Yeah, I just wanted to make sure. I’ve been playing around with it on a little side project and i’m liking what i see but sometimes its the small thing that make the shot.

Hey Guys,

So no shadow / light interaction with particles in Particle Illusion at this time - that’s a 3D feature and this is a 2D particle system.