Shape data into Fusion?

can ne one help me im unable to download any file frm d form im getting dis message
esnaresh@gmail.com, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is it possible for the shape data to be imported into fusion?

I have sucessufully exported tracking data, but I need the extra roto I did.

Thanks!

CraigH
fxphd student and proud new Mocha owner :slight_smile:

the ssf importer for fusion works, and will do me fine until Imagineer Systems implements a Digital Fusion rotoshape exporter, hint, hint :slight_smile:

Try this, I think its what you are asking for. . .
http://forum.imagineersystems.com/showthread.php?t=192

can ne one help me im unable to download any file frm d form im getting dis message

esnaresh@gmail.com, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hello

Can someone please let us know how to import rotoshape from mocha to fusion?
I can’t seem to understand how that script would work in fusion??
Besides, any idea about an actual feature for that export. This is very frustrating.

-olivier