Shape Data

Hi I have a trial version of Master Collection CS5 which doesn’t include the Mocha for AE. I also have a trial version of Mocha Pro. when I try to copy to clipboard or save “export shape data” I get the following errors. After Effects error:invalid clipboard format-effects mocha shape could not be found (line 16, near column 2).
when i try to import saved export shape data AE says unsupported filetype or extension.
Any idea’s ?

There are extra plug-ins included in CS5 which are needed on the After Effects side to understand the data. You can’t get these from us unfortunately, so you will not be able to get mocha shape data into After Effects without purchasing CS5.
The other alternative is you can render mattes out of mocha and use them in After Effects.
Best regards,
J-P

There are extra plug-ins included in CS5 which are needed on the After Effects side to understand the data. You can’t get these from us unfortunately, so you will not be able to get mocha shape data into After Effects without purchasing CS5.

The other alternative is you can render mattes out of mocha and use them in After Effects.

Best regards,

J-P

Hi I have a trial version of Master Collection CS5 which doesn’t include the Mocha for AE. I also have a trial version of Mocha Pro. when I try to copy to clipboard or save “export shape data” I get the following errors. After Effects error:invalid clipboard format-effects mocha shape could not be found (line 16, near column 2).
when i try to import saved export shape data AE says unsupported filetype or extension.

Any idea’s ?

Cheers buddy. thought that might be the case, I just wish I didn’t spend all day trying to figure it out.

Cheers buddy. thought that might be the case, I just wish I didn’t spend all day trying to figure it out.