Shape disappear

hi!

i opened a mocha for after effects project file to refine my rotoscoping.
the shot is about 340 frames long, but at frame 311 my shape disappear :confused:

i can see that there are always keyframes, but i can’t see my shape from frame 311 and so i can’t edit it anymore.
when i tried to export my shape to after effects he shows me the entire roto shape, but i can’t edit the shape in mocha anymore??

i also tried deleting the keyframes after the last viewable keyframe, but without succes.

any idea?
thanks in advance!

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi crusius,
Is your layer’s in and out point (under the layers panel) the same as the footage in and out points?
—End Quote—
hi martinb,
the in and outpoint in the layers panel is the same as the footage.
it seems that the project file is corrupt or so, it would be nice if there would be a possibility to import mocha shapes again in mocha…

hi!
i opened a mocha for after effects project file to refine my rotoscoping.
the shot is about 340 frames long, but at frame 311 my shape disappear :confused:
i can see that there are always keyframes, but i can’t see my shape from frame 311 and so i can’t edit it anymore.
when i tried to export my shape to after effects he shows me the entire roto shape, but i can’t edit the shape in mocha anymore??
i also tried deleting the keyframes after the last viewable keyframe, but without succes.
any idea?
thanks in advance!

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi crusius,

Is your layer’s in and out point (under the layers panel) the same as the footage in and out points?
—End Quote—
hi martinb,

the in and outpoint in the layers panel is the same as the footage.
it seems that the project file is corrupt or so, it would be nice if there would be a possibility to import mocha shapes again in mocha…

thanks for helping, but i decided to refine the mask in after effects
have a nice weekend!

thanks for helping, but i decided to refine the mask in after effects
have a nice weekend!

Hi crusius,

Hi crusius,

If you send me the file I will take a look:
martinb[at]imagineersystems{dot}com

If you send me the file I will take a look:
martinb[at]imagineersystems{dot}com