Shape Import Error

Hello!
I did a shape trace in Mocha v3. The trace looks fine inside Mocha: it moves the same time with the image. But when I import it into AE the shape is in other place and its movement is somehow scaled down, no matter I paste it as a Mocha mask or layer. I checked FPS, frame size, clip length etc. to be the same both in Mocha and AE. Please tell me what can I do to sort it out?
Regards,
Olga.

Hi Olga,
Check the comp size and make sure it matches and make sure you have “aligned the surface” in mocha to the frame you want the corner pin to match up on.
Basically aligning the surface will take the corner pin and put the coordinates at the edges of the shot.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi Olga,

Check the comp size and make sure it matches and make sure you have “aligned the surface” in mocha to the frame you want the corner pin to match up on.

Basically aligning the surface will take the corner pin and put the coordinates at the edges of the shot.

Cheers,
Mary

Hello!

I did a shape trace in Mocha v3. The trace looks fine inside Mocha: it moves the same time with the image. But when I import it into AE the shape is in other place and its movement is somehow scaled down, no matter I paste it as a Mocha mask or layer. I checked FPS, frame size, clip length etc. to be the same both in Mocha and AE. Please tell me what can I do to sort it out?

Regards,
Olga.

Hi, Mary!
Thanks for the tip, now it works!!!
Thank you! :slight_smile:
Olga.

Hi, Mary!

Thanks for the tip, now it works!!!

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Olga.