Shortcut keys / frame by frame

What are the short keys to step through the shot? in previous versions it was the arrow keys, what have they changed too?
Thanks.

—Quote (Originally by midnightbrewer)—
If you’re using the standalone version then there’s a preference option for that under “Key Shortcuts”. If you’re using the version bundled with After Effects CS6, then the default behavior is to use the arrow keys to move from one frame to the next.
—End Quote—
COOL. Thanks a lot for the information. :slight_smile:

—Quote (Originally by midnightbrewer)—
If you’re using the standalone version then there’s a preference option for that under “Key Shortcuts”. If you’re using the version bundled with After Effects CS6, then the default behavior is to use the arrow keys to move from one frame to the next.
—End Quote—
COOL. Thanks a lot for the information. :slight_smile:

what is the reason to design the shortcut like that? i’m thinking it should be the other way , arrow should step frame to frame , while cmd-arrow should move the spline. In most app i used the arrow become strandard for moving frame to frame (stepping). I don’t know why mocha try to do another way? is there any good reason ?
btw is there a setup in preference which i can switch that behaviour ?
Thanks.

what is the reason to design the shortcut like that? i’m thinking it should be the other way , arrow should step frame to frame , while cmd-arrow should move the spline. In most app i used the arrow become strandard for moving frame to frame (stepping). I don’t know why mocha try to do another way? is there any good reason ?

btw is there a setup in preference which i can switch that behaviour ?

Thanks.

What are the short keys to step through the shot? in previous versions it was the arrow keys, what have they changed too?

Thanks.

Thanks I just found it under a previous post below.

Thanks I just found it under a previous post below.

Hi Jason,
It is CMD/Ctrl+ Arrow for V3
If you update to version 3.0.2 however you can set it to either the arrow keys or the CMD/Ctrl+arrow keys in Preferences under “Keyboard shortcuts”.

Hi Jason,

It is CMD/Ctrl+ Arrow for V3

If you update to version 3.0.2 however you can set it to either the arrow keys or the CMD/Ctrl+arrow keys in Preferences under “Keyboard shortcuts”.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi Jason,
It is CMD/Ctrl+ Arrow for V3.
—End Quote—
Problem with Mocha AE 3.1 under OSX 10.8 using a standard Mac keyboard is that the arrow keys aren’t working. cmd+arrow works fine, arrow by itself doesn’t. However, in Mocha AE CS6 the arrow keys work just fine.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi Jason,

It is CMD/Ctrl+ Arrow for V3.

—End Quote—
Problem with Mocha AE 3.1 under OSX 10.8 using a standard Mac keyboard is that the arrow keys aren’t working. cmd+arrow works fine, arrow by itself doesn’t. However, in Mocha AE CS6 the arrow keys work just fine.