Should this tracking job be SO hard?

It looks like you need to draw the xspline around the entire side of the red area there and then use the adjust track tab and correct the track. Do you know how to use the adjust track tab? We have some tutorials online about that section of mocha but if you are unsure I am happy to walk you through it.

Cheers,
Mary

It looks like you need to draw the xspline around the entire side of the red area there and then use the adjust track tab and correct the track. Do you know how to use the adjust track tab? We have some tutorials online about that section of mocha but if you are unsure I am happy to walk you through it.
Cheers,
Mary

Try this layer setup.
It works pretty good for me.

Try this layer setup.
It works pretty good for me.

Another way to notice abnormalities is to take a look at the curves in the Curve Editor and adjust the key frames of interest manually. Use the Nudge and Smooth buttons with small positive or negative values, do not move the key frames with the mouse because Mocha does not register such change and resets the curve after reopening the file (at least in v 2.6). Only nudge :slight_smile:

Another way to notice abnormalities is to take a look at the curves in the Curve Editor and adjust the key frames of interest manually. Use the Nudge and Smooth buttons with small positive or negative values, do not move the key frames with the mouse because Mocha does not register such change and resets the curve after reopening the file (at least in v 2.6). Only nudge :slight_smile: