Silhouette 2022 vfxplatform

Hi
I am trying to use vfxPlatForm 2021 to build silhouette 2022, so I deleted all library files exported with sfx (including Qt, PySide2, shiboken2) and use Qt 5.15.2, also changed SILHOUETTE_PLUGIN_DIR env variable.
But with Qt5.15.2 it breaks here libpyside2.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so.5.15: symbol _ZTI7QObject, version Qt_5 not defined in file libQt5Core.so.5 with link time reference

If I use QT, PySide2, shiboken2 libraries from silhouette, my external widgets doesnt work stating _ZN8Shiboken6Object4infoEP9SbkObject undefined

How to resolve this issue

Thanks

I believe the main problem is our Qt has a custom namespace: isl0
Try defining QT_NAMESPACE=isl0 when using our libs, or if you want to rebuild yours.

Hi @paul.miller
With silhouette 2022 Qt, should i have to set this variable

I tried setting that env variable with deleting silhouette Qt, PySide2 and shiboken, got libpyside2.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so.5.15: symbol _ZTI7QObject, version Qt_5 not defined in file libQt5Core.so.5 with link time reference

Without deleting silhouette Qt, ERROR IS shiboken2/shiboken2.so: undefined symbol: _ZN8Shiboken6Object4infoEP9SbkObject

I’m sorry if this wasn’t clear - you need to define QT_NAMESPACE=isl0 when compiling your version of Qt and PySide2. This puts all of the Qt functions into a namespace, to avoid collisions with other programs when Silhouette itself is running as a plugin.