Silhouette and DaVinci Resolve

Hi,

Im trying the new Silhouette Paint plugin inside DaVinci Resolve.
I have a OpenEXR Image seq.

But when I open the plugin from Resolve the Media doesn’t follow.
I only get an empty project with no media??

//Jesper

What version of Resolve are you using?

What OS/version are you using?

Can you private message me a link where I can download 5 frames of your EXR sequence so I can test on my machine?

Can you confirm you did get the New Project dialog box and went through the process of creating the Silhouette project first?

Hi,

Yes, Silhouette opens and I get a New Project dialog.
I create a new but no media.

What version of Resolve are you using?

What OS/version are you using?

Can you private message me a link where I can download 5 frames of your EXR sequence so I can test on my machine?

Did you receive my message?

Yes, looking now.

I am able to import your footage and see it inside Silhouette. Can you attach a screenshot of the Silhouette interface after importing?

Did you apply Silhouette Paint to a node in Resolve and opened it up from Resolve?

I applied Silhouette Paint in the Color tab in Resolve. Note: You can’t use the Fusion tab. There’s a bug in Resolve at the moment where it doesn’t pass the images over to Silhouette. Blackmagic knows about the issue and will need to fix it in a future release. Were you trying to apply Silhouette through the Fusion tab?

I use the Resolve node

The screen shot for Silhouette you provided is for the Silhouette standalone–not the Silhouette Paint OFX plug-in. I am not sure how you even did that. We only support the Silhouette Paint OFX plug-in running in Silhouette.

hehe okej? Well I open up from Resolve…
But I also have Silhouette 2020.5 standalone license.
Okej, I will try tomorrow to uninstall and install again.

How did you get the Silhouette standalone to open from inside Resolve?

Don’t know?
I just click the open Silhouette from Resolve

Maybe someone can run TeamViewer and see what’s wrong?

Teamviewer should not be necessary. Please do the following:

1. Download Silhouette 2020.5.1 from here: https://borisfx.com/downloads/?&product=Boris%20Silhouette%20Paint%202020.5
  2. Run the installer, make sure Silhouette Paint for OFX is selected on the Custom Install screen and complete the install
  3. Start Resolve
  4. Go to the Color tab in Resolve and drag and drop Silhouette Paint onto the image thumbnail
  5. Click the Open Silhouette Interface button
    resolve-sfx-open

Doing exactly like that.
Dosent load correctly.

There is something wrong, I had someone from your team that did some codeing to get the standard edition to work.
Maybe he disable ofx then?

look at the bottom? Couldn’t load?
Maybe its the media…?