Silhouette Clone Tool jittering

I have an issue when cloning/painting multiple frames with a lot of strokes. The Tool begins jittering and there is a noticeable delay before the Clone applies. I feel this is a memory issue but I don’t get this in Nuke no matter how many strokes I apply. I can back out of Silhouette and even close AE but the problem persists. I’ve even cleared the Memory and Cache and reset the graphics card.

I prefer Silhouette to Nuke because I can stay in AE, but the jitter is so bad and the delay moving the brush is so much I cannot be sure where I’m cloning from when selecting. And it feels like its fighting me. So I’ve had to just retreat to Nuke.

I know my description is not the best but It’s the best I can do.

I am using the AE plugin.
Windows Pro 10 21H2 OS Build 19044.1415
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
Installed RAM: 64.0 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

What version of Silhouette are you using?

Are you using a pen/tablet?

What size image are you using and what is the After Effects project bit depth?

In the Paint tab, are you using Color or Detail modes?

Does the delay occur when you are just moving the cursor or when painting a stroke?

Thanks for the fast response!
Silhouette version: 2020.5.7 20201015.193457
Are you using a pen/tablet? Yes Wacom
What size image? 1080p
Bit Depth: 16bit
Color or Detail modes? Normal, although it doesn’t matter.
The jitter and sluggishness are occurring as soon as I begin to move the cursor.

Complete shutdown last night and this morning it is working normally. But I know in a while it will begin this behavour again after I have a few hundred strokes applied. This leads me to think there is a buffer or cache somewhere that is filling up.

Thank you.

This was fixed in Silhouette 2021. It only affected some Wacom tablets/drivers.