Silhouette crashes when using BCC Fast Film Process after zMatte

Hi guys,

first of all - i love the Boris FX Suite and all that comes with it, amazing stuff and makes my life so much easier.

however, i ran into a problem while editing a shot - i want to use BCC Fast Film Process and connect it to the composite out of zMatte, however Silhouette crashes instantly.

Node diagram looks like that:

Footage -> Mocha Pro (for stabilizing) -> zMatte (connected to a checkerboard as bg) -> BCC Fast Film Process (crashes instantly).

Any way to resolve this?

Greets,

Joey

@joachimbischof12 The BCC plug-ins have not yet been qualified to run in Silhouette. This will require some co-development between the Continuum and Silhouette teams.

Thanks for your answer!!

Are the Sapphire plug-ins qualified for Silhouette? Just curious. :slight_smile:

Greets,

Yes, the Sapphire plug-ins as well as plug-ins from RE:Vision Effects are qualified to run in Silhouette. Support for the Neat Video noise reduction plug will also come with their next software update.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer, i went with the internal Silhouette Looks plug-in for now.

Greets,

Wow Neat video supports Silhouette, that’s an awesome news!

Be great when BCC will be fully supported, I have used some of the plugin with success already, just tried Fast Film Process and works great on my machine. Great to hear Neat Video will soon also be supported.