Silhouette Freezes on new project

Hi so when I go to create a new project in Silhouette, the program freezes and I have to go to task manager to close it. How do I fix this issue? Unfortunately this isn’t the first time this has happened. My work had to give me a new laptop and factory reset the old one. Please, how do I fix this issue?

Please try downloading and installing the most recent graphics driver from the manufacturer’s website.

Sorry been a while. Yeah its not that.
Edit:
Theres another post with this issue and they solved it by doing this -

1. Go into single monitor mode.
  2. Press Win+R
  3. Type regedit and hit Enter
  4. For Silhouette 2021.5, delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BorisFX\Silhouette registry entry
  5. Restart Silhouette and see if the windows open in the proper positions.

I don’t have “registry entry”. There is however; (Default), environment, importPath, lutList, projectFolders, projectPath, recentFileList

If you don’t have a registry entry, it is because Silhouette has not successfully launched.

Are you using Silhouette as a plug-in?

What is the make/model of your graphics card?

Are you trying to save the project on a local or network drive?

Not using silhouette as a plug-in.

Using a high end Dell laptop. In a team who are all using the same laptop and no one has yet to encounter this issue.

I’m not trying to save a project. When I launch Silhouette and select New Project the pop up box doesn’t appear. I’m able to open existing projects just fine but not start new ones.

Can you open the registry and delete this entire folder? HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BorisFX\Silhouette

Does that help?