Solve error: select more layers

Hi, I am trying to solve a plane using a few layers. The shoot is a 180 degrees pano, 278f and I have to set ins and outs on the different track layers. When try to solve I get this error: Camera will be solved only for frames 1 to 142 (I dont know why 142). select more layers to get the solution for a wider frame range. I have read a similar post about this problem but I have no “black” or “empty” frames in my shoot, so I think it could be diferent. Any help??? Thanks!

Thanks for sharing information. Actually I had also the same question in mind for a long
time anyways you started this thread & I am so happy.

Thanks for sharing information. Actually I had also the same question in mind for a long

time anyways you started this thread & I am so happy.

Hi there,
It sounds like there’s not enough overlap of the tracks in the layers for mocha to get a correct solve. Try adding more tracks.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

It sounds like there’s not enough overlap of the tracks in the layers for mocha to get a correct solve. Try adding more tracks.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi, I am trying to solve a plane using a few layers. The shoot is a 180 degrees pano, 278f and I have to set ins and outs on the different track layers. When try to solve I get this error: Camera will be solved only for frames 1 to 142 (I dont know why 142). select more layers to get the solution for a wider frame range. I have read a similar post about this problem but I have no “black” or “empty” frames in my shoot, so I think it could be diferent. Any help??? Thanks!