Spline linked to track freaks out

I tracked a persons face with PSR+shear+perspective and created a tight spline and linked to that track.

Just a couple of keyframes to adjust some sliding but then in between the splines starts to freak out… Is there an explanation for it? Can’t remember it was allready coverd in a tutorial.

Maybe the gap between the two keyframes is to large? :expressionless:

Thanks
Giso

very stable :slight_smile:

I tracked a persons face with PSR+shear+perspective and created a tight spline and linked to that track.
Just a couple of keyframes to adjust some sliding but then in between the splines starts to freak out… Is there an explanation for it? Can’t remember it was allready coverd in a tutorial.
Maybe the gap between the two keyframes is to large? :expressionless:
Thanks
Giso

very stable :slight_smile:

I am sorry, i checked the track’s grid.
The track seems very stable but when i turn on surface/grid it’s gone after a certain point (while the track seems ok)

I am sorry, i checked the track’s grid.
The track seems very stable but when i turn on surface/grid it’s gone after a certain point (while the track seems ok)

What does the surface or grid do on the original track layer? Is it stable?

What does the surface or grid do on the original track layer? Is it stable?

Normally this happens if the original track has had a sudden jump or skew and gone behind the “camera” view. Linked splines will try to follow the behaviour and mess up.

I can take a look at the file if you want.

Normally this happens if the original track has had a sudden jump or skew and gone behind the “camera” view. Linked splines will try to follow the behaviour and mess up.
I can take a look at the file if you want.