Stabiliser export to fusion 5

Spoil sports.

Is there a way then that I can render out a stabilsed sequence, having tracked with the planar tracker? Using the stabiliser in the playback is great, but can we not have that as option to apply to output. Please?

Cheers

Jonch

—Quote (Originally by Jonch)—
Having tracked a plate in Motor, I’m sure there used to be a feature where I could export the tracker information as a 4point track to use in context with a comp (either as a tracker or stabiliser) into say, Fusion.
—End Quote—

Thats correct it we did have Tracking export up till Beta4 but we had to remove it as we needed to included perpective tracking on Motion Models and meant we would be canibilising our other more expensive applications - Monet and Mokey.

Spoil sports.

Is there a way then that I can render out a stabilsed sequence, having tracked with the planar tracker? Using the stabiliser in the playback is great, but can we not have that as option to apply to output. Please?

Cheers

Jonch
—End Quote—

Unfortunately not. We have had to make Motor affordable and therefore needed to remove the NON-ROTOSPECIFIC output features.

Having tracked a plate in Motor, I’m sure there used to be a feature where I could export the tracker information as a 4point track to use in context with a comp (either as a tracker or stabiliser) into say, Fusion.
—End Quote—

Thats correct it we did have Tracking export up till Beta4 but we had to remove it as we needed to included perspective tracking on Motion Models and meant we would be cannibalising our other more expensive applications - Monet and Mokey.