Stabilizing skew

i saw the tutorial on stabilizing footage, which mainly deals with correcting the x,y and rotate. But how do you fix skew? would it use the corner-pin? and how?

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
If you export a corner pin instead and click the invert checkbox in the export format dialog, you will get an inverted corner pin motion that should stabilise.
—End Quote—
hi, thank you…that kinda worked. but how if i’m tracking the camera how do i keep the x movement of the camera?

i saw the tutorial on stabilizing footage, which mainly deals with correcting the x,y and rotate. But how do you fix skew? would it use the corner-pin? and how?

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
If you export a corner pin instead and click the invert checkbox in the export format dialog, you will get an inverted corner pin motion that should stabilise.
—End Quote—
hi, thank you…that kinda worked. but how if i’m tracking the camera how do i keep the x movement of the camera?